Soon, will be held the most glamorous cinema event of the world, the 70th Cannes Film Festival. Indeed, this birthday event will take place from 17 till 28 May and will offer for the occasion stunning celebrations. For a few days, our luxury travel advisor offer you to dive into the very closed world of the cinema next to the most adulated personalities and enjoy the best French Riviera atmosphere. Around the festival, a lot of VIP experiences take place: luxury events, private screenings, selective parties and meetings.
Cannes is moreover a luxury and lovely seaside town where you will find a good choice of luxury hotels, casinos and high end restaurants and magnificent beaches. Once a fishing village, the city is now considered as one of the most famous European social hubs and offers a feel of exclusivity.
Enjoy all that the festival has to offer including access to official screenings, exclusive parties, luxury transport or elite dining and hotel options. During your stay, you can enjoy:
– A private boat to discover the peaceful Saint-Marguerite Island or live an unforgettable evening excursion with cocktails;
– A day trip to other beautiful and famous cities of the region (Saint-Tropez, Monaco…) with a English-speaking private guide at your disposal;
– A VIP shopping experience in the luxury boutiques of the best known French fashion designers;
– A break in a luxury spa for a relaxing massage;
– Family activities with our kid-friendly partners as windsurf and catamaran initiation or a panoramic flight.
Finally, Cannes is a major historical place and your Ultimate Paris Guide concierge would be pleased to organize historical private tours to check out the beauty and architecture of the old district Le Suquet, with its cobbled streets and breathtaking views, or sit at street side tables and enjoy the favoured hobby of people watching up and down the lovely marina. You can also visit the Musée d’Art et d’Histoire de Provence, which presents everyday life of Provence since prehistoric times to nowadays. Food lovers will appreciate a gustatory escape in the backcountry to learn more about the Olive de Nice, the local gastronomy symbol, which grow on thousand-year-old olive trees.
Have you ever been to Cannes or the French riviera ? What is your favorite spot ? 🙂